privacy & safety
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When used in this policy, “Personal Information” has the meaning given to that term in the Privacy Act 1988 for our Australian Operations and the Privacy Act 1993 for our New Zealand Operations. Personal Information generally includes any information that can be used to personally identify you.
The Personal Information we collect from you is what is reasonably necessary for our business functions. We may collect the following types of personal information from you - name, residential or business address, email address, post code, gender, age and date of birth, signature, telephone number.
We may also collect information from you that is not Personal Information because it does not identify you personally. This information is normally retained with your Personal Information and may include:
1. Your shopping preferences and a list of products you have purchased from Lash Addicts. This may include your shopping history, product types, departments, specifications, sizes, dimensions, colours, occasion date, or other attributes of products we have provided to you or may provide to you in the future.
2. Information we require to deliver, service or fulfil warranty obligations for products.
3. Your marketing preferences, including the type of marketing materials you wish to receive and the method of delivery (email, SMS, direct mail, or other).
4. Information you provide to us via our customer service centre, website, application forms in relation to our products and services.
5. Device identification information when you use a computer, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet, or other device to access our WIFI service or interact with us through our online store (www.veeutifullashes.com). This information may include session cookies, your device IMEI number, IP address or MAC address.
6. Information collected via our secure payment processing systems.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of being able to sell and promote our products to you . In addition we collect your Personal Information so that we can carry out the following actions;
1. To provide you with products and services that you have requested from us.
2. To communicate with you including products and special offers which might interest you.
3. To answer your questions and provide you with information or advice.
4. To interact with you via social media and digital marketing.
5. To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products, accounts, tax invoices or receipts.
6. To provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products you have purchased, such as delivery service providers.
7. To carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way Veeutiful Lashes provide products to you.
8. To consider and respond to complaints made by you.
9. To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
HOW WE HOLD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may hold your Personal Information in electronic form. We retain this information in our computer systems and databases. This includes computer software programs, internet servers, and hosted internet solutions provided by third parties.
We use industry standard security measures to safeguard and protect your information. This includes taking reasonable steps to ensure your Personal Information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Credit / Debit Cards